DCL Privacy Statement
DCL Technology Group (“DCL”) is committed to protecting identifiable information (such as address, credit card number) of individuals (“Personal Information”). DCL has instituted policies and procedures to ensure that any Personal Information provided to us will be managed and protected in order to be kept confidential. We will treat your Personal Information with the same standards we use to protect our own confidential information. We endeavour to keep information safe and secure. Please take a moment to review our privacy commitment to you.
- WE COLLECT, USE AND RETAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION:
DCL collects Personal Information about individuals in order to process sales, to better manage our business relationships and to provide you with up-to-date information on new products.
When you agree to participate in our marketing programs or customer surveys we require certain Personal Information to fulfil our commitment to you.
- WHY WILL ONLY OBTAIN THE PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUIREDDCL will only collect information that is pertinent and necessary to manage your relationship with us and to inform you of new product options. We will limit the collection and use of Personal Information to that which is required for valid business purposes, or to comply with legislation. This includes the processing of payment and any required credit verification.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:Where possible, DCL will collect your information directly from you. We may, from time to time, collect your information indirectly after you have consented.
- YOUR CONSENT IS NEEDED
DCL will obtain your consent to collect, use or disclose your Personal Information. The method of obtaining this consent depends on the type of Personal Information being collected, used or disclosed.
If there is a specific need to collect, use or disclose your Personal Information that is considered sensitive, we will obtain your consent to collect, use or disclose that information. Your express consent may be provided in writing, verbally or electronically. Where you voluntarily give us Personal Information, we will consider your consent to its collection to be implied.
- DCL WILL LIMIT THE USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
DCL will use and disclose your Personal Information only for the purposes it was collected – managing your relationship with us or as required by law.
From time to time, DCL may provide you with information on products or services that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such marketing materials, please contact us at your convenience by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of programs and services. You may do that when you receive a communication from us, or you may do that by contacting us, as set out in this policy.
DCL may obtain services from third party service providers and in such case we may ask such service providers to use your Personal Information on our behalf as our agents. These organizations with which we share your Personal Information are bound by appropriate agreements with DCL to secure and protect your Personal Information. Your Personal Information will be transferred in the event that a third party purchases all or substantially all of the assets of DCL.
We do not give or sell any Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes unless you have given express consent for us to do so.
- DCL WILL LIMIT THE LENGTH OF TIME WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION DCL will only keep your Personal Information on our records so long as it is needed for its identified purposes, or as required by law.
- WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION UP TO DATE AND ACCURATEDCL will keep your Personal Information as accurate, and up-to-date as necessary. By contacting our Privacy Officer, you may update and amend your Personal Information we have on file to ensure its accuracy.
- WE WILL PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONDCL utilizes safeguards designed to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information.
Appropriate safeguards will also be used when we destroy your Personal Information.
- YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS
DCL supports your right to access Personal Information that we have collected about you. To make a request for access to your Personal Information we have on file, please contact our Privacy Officer. Note that complete access cannot be guaranteed due to certain legal restrictions to your right to access. For example, you will not have access to files that contain information that is confidential to DCL. If you are denied access, DCL will notify you of the reason and of any recourse available to you.
This Privacy Statement is DCL’s Privacy Commitment to you. If you have questions about our Privacy Commitment, please contact our Privacy Officer:
Or by calling: 1-905-660-6450